[csw-users] ximian connector

Dan O'Callaghan ocalld at cogent-dsn.com
Mon Oct 11 12:48:03 CEST 2004

Hi
I've managed to get the connector to work now.

I simply put the IP address of the server directly into the settings
instead of using a name to resolve.
It seems there is a problem with the connector resolving names though.

Nice interface to this version of evolution.

now if only i could get my USB Sony Clie (palm clone) to sync with
evolution, i could finally retire that win box.

cheers
DanO

--
Dan O'Callaghan <ocalld at cogent-dsn.com>