[csw-users] ximian connector

Michael Gernoth michael at blastwave.org
Tue Oct 19 18:05:20 CEST 2004

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 11:48:03AM +0100, Dan O'Callaghan wrote:
> I simply put the IP address of the server directly into the settings
> instead of using a name to resolve.
> It seems there is a problem with the connector resolving names though.

This should be fixed with the newest versions of the evolution-package
and its dependencies. The problem was libsoup2, which used a totally
broken aproach to lookup names on solaris...

> now if only i could get my USB Sony Clie (palm clone) to sync with
> evolution, i could finally retire that win box.

Hmm, it seems gnome-pilot is alive again. If someone wants to package
it, I'll rebuild evolution linking to it. If no one volunteers, I'm
going to look into it, when I have a bit more time...

Regards,
  Michael