[csw-users] firefox problem

Dan O'Callaghan ocalld at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 13:38:12 CEST 2004

I'm having trouble with firefox.
I've loaded a couple of extensions, and i now can't run firefox.

I've un-installed firefox and done a search through /opt/csw and home
and deleted all references to firefox - managed to find my profile and
zap that too. I've re-installed and still get the same problem (see
errors below)

Is the below message really a problem with extensions?
Where are they located so that i can delete them?

~$firefox &
[1] 8029

(Gecko:8070): libgnomevfs-WARNING **: Configuration file
`/opt/csw/etc/gnome-vfs -2.0/modules/cdemenu-module.conf' was not found:
Too many open files

--
Dan O'Callaghan <ocalld at yahoo.co.uk>
private