[csw-users] Gaim Font problems

Alexey Kuzmichev alekz at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 10 00:50:30 CEST 2005

Yes, it's exactly the same. I recreated pango.modules with CSW
pango-querymodules (just in case), but the result is the same.
Non CSW apps are working fine, though.

I searched Internet for the similar problems and figured out
that it happens quite often when e.g. fontconfig or pango is
updated, but GTK is not recompiled using the updated library.
Perhaps, this is not the case (both libpango-1.8.1 and
gtk2-2.6.4 appeared in the same BLS-0021 update on 29 Mar),
but I can't tell for sure because I haven't compiled
pango-1.8.1 yet - stuck with "parse error before "XTrapezoid".
(Steven Christensen reported the same error, and there's still
no 1.8.1 on his sunfreeware site).

Best regards,
Alexey