[csw-users] Evolution 2.2 on Solaris 10

Alain Viret Alain.Viret at bger.admin.ch
Fri Apr 22 19:20:13 CEST 2005

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Message d'origine <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Le 22.04.05, à 16:54:42 h, Ian Baines <blastwave at ianbaines.org> vous a
écrit sur le sujet suivant Re: [csw-users] Evolution 2.2 on Solaris 10:

[...]
> A second question then. Is the installation of the Blastwave.org Gnome
2.8 on a Solaris 10 system destructive to the Sun Gnome 2.6 in the same way
as it was with Solaris 8 and Sun's Gnome 2, i.e. can they coexist? My guess
is they cannot.

I have installed Gnome CSW 2.8 on Solaris 9 without perturbing Gnome 2.0
(installed with the Solaris 9).

> If so, my only option will be to compile Evolution myself from source
with the correct Gnome prefix.

Evolution 2.2 is running in a Gnome 2.0 session.

Greetings,
	Alain