[csw-users] Evolution 2.2 on Solaris 10

Ian Baines blastwave at ianbaines.org
Mon Apr 25 20:36:59 CEST 2005

Thanks to all for resolving this.

Alex Moore has built a similar system to mine and confirmed my findings,
i.e. Evolution 2.2.2 does not run under Solaris 10 JDS.

However, he demonstrated that it will run fine on Solaris 10 under
CSWgnome. Also both CSWgnome & Sun JDS desktops were still useable.

I have repeated this and can confirm his results (& am using it here).

Regards,

Ian

--
Ian Baines