[csw-users] Solaris 10 Digital Audio - further info

Ian Baines ian at ianbaines.org
Tue Apr 26 20:44:56 CEST 2005

Hi

Sorry about following up my own posts but I have more info and a
resolution.

This problem is not user related. I created two different test users,
one using Solaris 10 JDS and one only using CSWgnome. Neither new user
could use any digital audio application.

The problem has to be system related and only happened when CSWgnome was
installed.

After researching a number of dead ends, I rebooted and the problem
solved itself for all users and Gnome versions. I still have no idea
what caused it.

Ian

--
Ian Baines