[csw-users] Media player?

Jeff Wisman jeff.wisman at csueastbay.edu
Wed Apr 27 06:56:57 CEST 2005

Xine is also available (as xineui).  Its a wonderful media package
(excellent audio and video support), except it no longer works for us.
There seems to be a bug report filed for this already.  I attached a
note, as it stopped working on all four of our servers in the latest
version.  Hopefully that will get resolved soon, as its by far my
favorite all around media player.

Jeff Wisman
CSU East Bay