[csw-users] xcdroast and DVDs

Dan O'Callaghan ocalld at eads.com
Tue Dec 6 15:17:22 CET 2005

Hi
Can xcdroast from blastwave be used to write DVDs???

I've googled around and i've found that you need cdrecord-ProDVD.
cdrtools is proDVD (cdrecord -version).
I've also set the CDR_SECURITY variable sop that cdrecord has a key but
xcdroast still ignores the key.

How do i get xcdroast to write DVDs???

Thanks
Dan.

The information contained within this e-mail and any files attached to this e-mail is confidential and in addition may include commercially sensitive information. The contents of this e-mail are for the intended recipient only and therefore if you wish to disclose the information contained within this e-mail or attached files, please contact the sender prior to any such disclosure.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited. Please also contact the sender and inform them of the error and delete the e-mail, including any attached files from your system.

www.eadsdsuk.com