[csw-users] Problems with MySQL 5 Client

Peter Bonivart peter.bonivart at lkpg.visit.se
Tue Dec 6 22:56:43 CET 2005

Alex Moore wrote:
> This is a common error caused by pkgadd problems on unpatched Solaris
> 8 and 9.
>
> Sparc: 113713

I checked that I had that patch and I had version 01 installed, I never
checked if that was the latest one released since I mixed up which
systems I had recently patched. This one had been running for over two
years with no reboots.

I will install version 21 tomorrow and try again, I'm sure it will work
this time. When you fix that header issue with Solaris 8 maybe you can
add the minimum revision needed for each patch too?

Thanks for the quick help guys.

/Peter