[csw-users] viewing php file after install

mark student studentmark2004 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 18:36:46 CET 2005

Hi Mark,
  Thanks to all for the help.  I will install mod_php_core.
  Don't know why SFWmphp is installed but I will use your suggestion and uninstall it.  I am using the Apache pkg that was originally on my Solaris 9.
  -Mark Student

Mark Round <mark.round at gmail.com> wrote:
  > > Would mod_php_core work just as well?

It would indeed. This would provide the core functionality you need. I
am unaware of what the SFWmphp package is - from the prefix, this
would appear to be the Sun Freeware package. Is there any particular
reason why you installed this alongside the Blastwave packages (or
vice versa) ? In general, I'd advise against mixing them up... What
package of Apache are you using ? The Blastwave one, or one from
another source ?

-Mark