[csw-users] DVD help pt2

H. Streit hstreit at swri.edu
Tue Feb 8 16:04:08 CET 2005

Well, I'd have to guess at this, but I'd say it wouldn't work either
way.  The way the PCI66 bus is controled is probably thru some sort of
proprietary means...I'll look around for an ATI card and throw it in
the Blade I have here (gotta bring it down to load Solaris 10
anyways). I knew I couldn't go six months without doing something bad
to that machine :)

sysop at volrath$ uptime
8:59am  up 158 days 18:24,  2 users,  load average: 2.62, 0.57, 0.21