[csw-users] DVD help pt2

H. Streit hstreit at swri.edu
Tue Feb 8 20:39:29 CET 2005

Okay, well, I have to admit, our UNIX Admin was running Xine for
DVD-playback.  I've never tried "ogle", but I'll give it a whirl when
I'm done with my Solaris 10 upgrade.  Btw, a while back, someone wrote
an article on getting XFree86 to work on Solaris so you could use the
drivers for other video cards...maybe it'll work with a SPARC-based
beauty, too...
Oh, and how the hell did you get a hold of a SunRay?!?
Btw, Xig is a pretty hardcore X server.  I tried it out on Solaris x86
once, pretty sweet!