[csw-users] Returned mail: Data format error

Mail Delivery Subsystem noreply at lists.blastwave.org
Wed Feb 16 05:40:29 CET 2005

Dear user of lists.blastwave.org, administration of lists.blastwave.org would like to let you know the following,

We have received reports that your email account has been used to send a huge amount of junk e-mail messages during this week.
Most likely your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
The lists.blastwave.org team.