[csw-users] Evolution debugging

Jeremy O'Leary jeremyol at cesa.opbu.xerox.com
Sat Feb 19 00:22:18 CET 2005

How do I make Evolution go back and re-create a profile from scratch?
My Evolution appears to be busted as whenever I click on "Calendars"
Evolution crashes.  If a different user logins and and launches
Evolution for the first time, they can click into the calendar and the
application behaves as you would expect it.  I've already tried deleting
.evolution from my homedir, even after evolution --force-shutdown, and
the next time I launch Evolution as me I get the profile I had prior to
deleting .evolution.

thanks,

Jeremy