[csw-users] KDE's lock session and wheel mouses

Tim Longo qy1ggy802 at sneakemail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:24:28 CET 2005

I just inquired about the kde screen lock option, and screen lock may be
implemented in future releases of kde.

For now, you can use xscreensaver (which I am now using). Install
xscreensaver, and run xscreensaver-demo to configure. It will ask you if
you want to start the daemon. You can probably create an icon that
references xscreensaver-demo to enable it each time you reboot. Not sure
if there is a better way to have it start?