[csw-users] Installation summary

Roger Light Roger.Light at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 23:47:45 CET 2005

Hi Jeff,

> > But I agree, official in pkg-get would be nice if it going to be more efficient.

> Here is a csw(1) script that I wrote to help in this regard.  This is pretty
> much a front-end to pkg-get(1) with the following features:

Now that's quite nice. Should keep everybody happy :)

I'd just like to point out that I can type sentences that make sense. The one everybody has been quoting was just the result of too much rearranging. It was supposed to read:

But I agree, official support in pkg-get would be nice if it is going to be more efficient than using grep.

Cheers,

Roger