[csw-users] WT...... do you have to do to kill a Evolution profile?

Jeremy O'Leary jeremyol at cesa.opbu.xerox.com
Sat Feb 26 00:24:58 CET 2005

Evolution 2.0.2 keep crashing the moment I click on the calendar button
Evolution crashes.  The profile I'm using has been through a fair amount
of rather evil testing so I just want to get rid of it.  However IT
WON'T DIE,  what files do you have to delete to nuke a Evolution
preference and force it to create a brand new .evolution folder?    I've
tried evolution  --force-shutdown  and then deleting
/home/jeremyol/.evolution and /var/tmp/gconf-jeremyol and the next time
I launch Evolution the same profile keeps showing up and the evolution
calendar keeps crashing.

+ Jeremy