[csw-users] SAMP: Solaris, Apache2, MySQL, PHP

Mark Round mark.round at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:17:03 CEST 2005

Hiya,

I am currently working on PHP5 packages - the only problem so far is
getting everything to split out so that PHP4 and PHP5 packages can
coexist on the same system (for instance, and Apache 1 server with
PHP4, and Apache 2 with PHP5).

As soon as I have something to show, I'll drop a line to this mailing list...

Ta,

-Mark
mark at blastwave.org