[csw-users] gnome not working

Mike Alberghini sysmda at zim.gsu.edu
Mon Jun 13 14:49:20 CEST 2005

I had similar problems.  It was due to incorrect Display naming in some
obscure file.  I have 2 displays, and if I remember correctly, gnome
was looking for displays 0 and 1, while they were named 1 and 2.

Try logging in as a different user.  I had the same problem, but as
soon as I logged in a root, or another user, it came up fine.

Mike Alberghini