[csw-users] How do I install plugins for FireFox

Josh Kuperman josh.kuperman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:26:08 CEST 2005

First, I'd like to thank the list. I reinstalled Solaris on my SS10
after downloading the 9/04 set of CDs from Sun. I included the 64bit
compatibility. And know FireFox works. I can't quite figure out how
to install the plug-ins for FireFox. For now I'm just concentrating
on Java and Flash, since they were included with the NetScape
installed by the Solaris OS install. Where is the "plugins" folder
for Firefox when the firefox app is installed by pkg-get.

josh.kuperman at gmail.com
Josh Kuperman