[csw-users] beginners problem

Folkert van Heusden folkert at vanheusden.com
Tue Mar 8 21:22:16 CET 2005

Hi,

I've copied my csw-packge generation code for multitail to blastwave.
Now on my local system, everything compiles cleanly but on appollo I
get the following:

cc -DCSW -DVERSION=\"3.5.1\"  -I /opt/csw/include/  -c  utils.c
"/opt/csw/include/ncurses/ncurses.h", line 99: warning: typedef redeclared: chtype
"/opt/csw/include/ncurses/unctrl.h", line 57: identifier redeclared: unctrl
        current : function(unsigned long) returning pointer to char
        previous: function(int) returning pointer to char : "/usr/include/curses.h", line 285
"/opt/csw/include/ncurses/ncurses.h", line 136: cannot find include file: <stdbool.h>
"/opt/csw/include/ncurses/ncurses.h", line 192: identifier redeclared: acs32map
        current : array[-1] of unsigned long
        previous: pointer to unsigned long : "/usr/include/curses.h", line 213

the ncurses problems are not so much of a problem, but this stdbool.h is
worrying me: isn't that supposed to be automatically found by the compiler?

Folkert van Heusden

Op zoek naar een IT of Finance baan? Mail me voor de mogelijkheden!
|UNIX admin? Then give MultiTail (http://vanheusden.com/multitail/)|
|a try, it brings monitoring logfiles to a different level! See    |
|http://vanheusden.com/multitail/features.html for a feature list. |