[csw-users] pkg-get: no config file is used

Daniel Seichter daniel at dseichter.de
Tue Mar 29 23:09:05 CEST 2005

Hello Alex,

I only have one pkg-get on my system, and the location is /opt/csw/bin.
When I delete all files (pkg-get.conf and backup-files...) a find only
found one pkg-get.conf in /opt/csw/etc and one pkg-get in /opt/csw/bin.
The output of starting /opt/csw/bin/pkg-get without parameters:
**************************************
# /opt/csw/bin/pkg-get
pkg-get (SCCS revision 2.59)
from http://www.bolthole.com/solaris/

**************************************

Daniel

Am Dienstag, den 29.03.2005, 14:54 -0600 schrieb Alex S Moore:
> Daniel Seichter wrote:
> > Ok...it not really works fine. After closing terminal and start a new
> > one, the following message appears:
> > ERROR: /etc/pkg-get.conf not present
> > Creating a default file
> >
> > and the same mirror (sunfreeware) will be the source.
>
> Try `which pkg-get`.  I put /opt/csw/bin in the PATH and pkg-get is only
>   in /opt/csw/bin.  Maybe you have an old pkg-get somewhere.
>
> Alex

Daniel Seichter <daniel at dseichter.de>
DSeichter-Software