[csw-users] CSW KDE

Matthew Day matthew at promonet.com.au
Thu May 12 04:28:01 CEST 2005

As a long time user of other KDE packages on solaris, I decided I'd try
out the Blastwave KDE release on my sun blade 1000 which i just
reinstalled with Solaris 10.

However on start up i get "Could not find iceauth in path" and KDE exits
back to dtlogin.  I have never experenced this before.

I had alook through the archives and see a few people have had the same
trouble, what I haven't seen is a working solution.

Has anyone had any joy getting it to work? Has the maintainer ever
addressed this? or should i abondon these packages and go back to using
Stefen Telemans releases?

Matt