[csw-users] Evolution spellcheck?

James Lee james at blastwave.org
Tue May 17 10:41:34 CEST 2005

On 16/05/05, 22:15:50, Jeremy O'Leary <jeremyol at cesa.office.xerox.com>
wrote regarding Re: [csw-users] Evolution spellcheck?:

> It turned out that aspell was looking for a specific patch version to be
> installed and aspell (and aspellen) didn't install.  Is there a general
> guide for knowing when a specific version of a patch is required?

I don't think there is a general guide, unfortunately the required C++
patch isn't in Sun's general recommended cluster.  The aspell install has
a specific check which will abort install and print an error message.

See also the note here:
    http://www.blastwave.org/mantis/show_news?f_project_id=0000186