[csw-users] openssl dependancies failed after upgrade

Alex Moore asmoore at blastwave.org
Wed Nov 2 12:53:37 CET 2005

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 08:15:16 +0100
Gérard Henry <ghenry at cmi.univ-mrs.fr> wrote:

> hello all,
>
> just upgraded all my packages:
> /opt/csw/bin/pkg-get -Uu
> on solaris 10 x86, and now, many applications are unable to start
> because failed dependancies with libssl.so.0.9.7
> this upgrade replace libssl release 0.9.7 with 0.9.8

Same here, and only on x86.  What I have
is /opt/csw/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.7 missing. However, for some reason, I
have multiple copies of the library with a type of time stamp on the
end of the filename.  I copied one of these to the proper name for both
i386 and pentium and all seems fine again.

Alex