[csw-users] ldap libraries

Alex Moore asmoore at blastwave.org
Sat Nov 5 00:45:51 CET 2005

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 15:18:24 -0800
Gary Armstrong <garyarm at testedgeinc.com> wrote:

> I can no longer start my apache2 server. I get the following error:
>
> ld.so.1: httpd: fatal: /opt/csw/lib/sparcv9/libldap.so.2: wrong ELF
> class: ELFCLASS64
> Killed
>

> I don't see any work around. Hard to believe people are sitting
> around with dead http servers, so what am I missing?

Not sure.  I run apache but have not used apache2. I restarted apache
on a couple of hosts this morning and there were no problems.

It looks like there is an object, maybe in apache2, that is 32-bit but
somehow looking for 64-bit libraries.  That does not make much sense.

I will see if I can find a sparc host to install apache2 for testing.

Alex