[csw-users] kde_gcc problem

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 17:09:02 CET 2005

Revertion was done as of yesterday, thanks to Phil.
Trolltech's Qt is not binary backward compatible fully
with older Qt versions by design (similar to newer GCC
versions). So, I would have had to rebuild KDE from
scratch.

Everything should have stabilized by now.

~Ken

http://www.blastwave.org/mantis/view_bug_advanced_page.php?f_id=0001263