[csw-users] Release schedule for stable packages

James Lee james at blastwave.org
Wed Nov 9 16:12:38 CET 2005

On 09/11/05, 14:52:40, Mark McCoy <Mark.McCoy at utsa.edu> wrote regarding Re:
[csw-users] Release schedule for stable packages:

> I'm not sure we are on the same page here.  I'm not talking about mixing
> stable and unstable from blastwave, I'm talking about pkgsrc from
> netbsd.

No you're not, this is the blastwave users' list.  Hopefully the
reference supplied by Alessio: http://www.blastwave.org/userguide
answers most of your original question, note in particular the
allowance for mid-term stable security updates.  As for "cherry
picking" it's not supported (by blastwave).

James.