[csw-users] cvs source snapshot for 1.12.14

Andrew Chandler andy at riftware.com
Wed Apr 12 22:20:13 CEST 2006

How hard would it be to get a CSW built snapshot of the current cvs 1.12.14
feature branch?    We have several cvs clients that just broke when we went
to 1.12.13 and it turns out its because of a zlib issue they have fixed in
the current source for 1.12.14.   We're looking at downloading /building
ourselves but I didn't know if the cvs maintainer could build it easily so
that it would upgrade our pkg-get based system.