[csw-users] Getting Seamonkey to work from local display

Alessio Cervellin a.cervellin at acm.org
Fri Apr 21 23:40:04 CEST 2006

Raby, Kenny G wrote:

> Actually I did a few months ago and had the same problem as Gnome in
> that when I select it from the login screen it just doesn't work.  But
> since I did that a few months ago I can try again.

mmm, if CSWgnome does not work, CSWxfce does not work, CSWseamonkey does
not work, CSWmozilla does not work.... i suspect there is something
messed up on your system. maybe you could totally remove all the CSW
packages (and so /opt/csw) and install again everything. Or maybe there
is something corrupted in the system libraries, who knows...