[csw-users] CSW Gnome broken after pkg-get -u

Ian Baines blastwave at ianbaines.org
Tue Aug 1 09:28:21 CEST 2006

It seems I have done a pkg-get -u at an unfortunate time and without having
read some the recent postings regarding Gnome 2.14. This has left my
CSWGnome broken and unusable. What is worse, the Sun Solaris 10 JDS won't
run either so I now only have CDE as a desktop!

And that of course means I cannot access my email which is all stored in
Evolution.

I guess I now have a mixture of Gnome 2.8 and 2.14 components on my system.

Is there any way I can revert my system back to a working Gnome 2.8 version?

Regards,

Ian

--
Ian Baines