[csw-users] /testing seamonkey 1.0.4

Alessio Cervellin a.cervellin at acm.org
Tue Aug 15 15:09:08 CEST 2006

Mats Larsson wrote:
> On 2006-08-15 14:02, Alessio Cervellin wrote:
>> Mats Larsson wrote:
>> do you have this problem only with latest seamonkey (1.0.4), or with
>> previous builds too?
>
> Did test the previous 1.0.2 and it's the same.

I've never had this slow startup problem with previous seamonkey csw
builds, both on x86 and sparc, both on opensolaris and solaris 10.
I've not yet tried latest seamonkey 1.0.4.
Anyway i'm building a new seamonkey revision, this time using sun studio
11 instead of 8, which you should find in /testing in a few
minutes/hours, maybe it helps (though i suppose the problems is
somewhere else...)