[csw-users] Corrupt fonts

Paul Gress pgress at optonline.net
Fri Aug 18 16:04:43 CEST 2006

Mats Larsson wrote:
> On 2006-08-17 19:49, Paul Gress wrote:
>
>> Just tried again the latest revisions.  Same errors.  The package
>> versions are:
>>

> For the record I've not seen this problem with the latest CSWpango and
> CSWlibcairo pkgs (same as below).

I get the feeling I'm the single person with this problem.  I won't have
time today, but on Monday (the computers at work), I'll install the
latest libs again, and try probing deeper with truss to see if I can get
to the bottom of this.  BTW, I don't get this problem at home on my
W2100z with Solaris 10 U2, the computer with the problem is my Blade
2500 with Solaris 10 U2.