[csw-users] GNOME 2.14.3 migration update

James Lee james at blastwave.org
Mon Aug 21 13:15:01 CEST 2006

On 21/08/06, 11:20:19, Mats Larsson <mats.larsson at ericsson.com> wrote
regarding Re: [csw-users] GNOME 2.14.3 migration update:

> On 2006-08-19 18:20, ken mays wrote:
> > gimp 2.2.12 again. Yelp is now mainly using firefox
> > instead of mozilla. Gnome-media updated. Other tweaks

> Why does yelp depend on mozilla in the first place?

It's linked to the following libs with an RPATH that points
to the CSWmozilla files.  Removing CSWmozilla gives:

/opt/csw/bin/yelp
	libgtkembedmoz.so =>	 (file not found)
	libxpcom.so =>	 (file not found)
	libplds4.so =>	 (file not found)
	libplc4.so =>	 (file not found)
	libnspr4.so =>	 (file not found)

I doesn't seem to use firefox at all, I think it would run
without CSWfirefox but not CSWmozilla.  My guess is that
these libs could come from any of CSWfirefox, CSWmozilla,
CSWseamonkey or CSWthunderbird plus CSWevolution-ds for a
couple.

http://www.canoedissent.org.uk/us/find.jsp?q=libnspr4.so

James.