[csw-users] Corrupt fonts

Alekz alekz at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 22 17:46:24 CEST 2006

Same problem here. pkg-get -uU broke all GTK apps.

Does anybody know if it's possible to get CSWpango v1.13.5
and CSWlibcairo v1.2.0,REV=2006.08.02 somewhere?

Apparently, the only other way is to completely replace all
unstable GTK CSW apps with the stable ones, because the stable
libpango requires libpangocairo, which is included in another
stable package (there is no separate stable CSWlibcairo), etc.

Thank you,
Alexey