[csw-users] Corrupt fonts

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 17:35:32 CEST 2006

On 22/08/06, 16:46:24, Alekz <alekz at xs4all.nl> wrote
regarding Re:
[csw-users] Corrupt fonts:

> Apparently, the only other way is to completely
replace all
> unstable GTK CSW apps with the stable ones, because
the stable
> libpango requires libpangocairo, which is included
in another
> stable package (there is no separate stable
CSWlibcairo), etc.

The stable libpango does not use libpangocairo and
there is no
cairo in stable.  The means there are no packages that
depend
on cairo in stable, this is holding stable back at the
moment
- but hopefully for that it works.

James.

Well... I'll move us to cairo 1.2.4 as I think cairo
caused the issue with the fonts. I'll look into the
8-bit patching as well this time.

Thanks, James...

~K