[csw-users] Update on Blastwave's GNOME 2.14.3

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 22:42:51 CET 2006

Hello,

Blastwave's GNOME 2.14.3 currently requires updates
that are in the /testing directory. Hopefully, these
packages will get added to the UNSTABLE directory
soon.

I'd hope to get the updated GNOME packages into the
new STABLE release, yet I needed more time to review
the packages.

Some of the packages are from the GNOME 2.16.2
release. I'll update more the packages from user
requests. The focus is to streamline the GNOME desktop
to work on Solaris 8 and older Sun UltraSPARC
workstations.

Please either request an updated package from /testing
to the UNSTABLE or STABLE branch from Philip Brown or
James Lee as they maintain those distros.

~K