[csw-users] Emacs 22 snapsot 20060201 CVS in testing

Cory Omand comand at blastwave.org
Thu Feb 2 01:02:05 CET 2006

Peter FELECAN wrote:
> As promised, the monthly CVS snapshot of the next version of Emacs, in
> the testing area:

Peter,

Quite some time ago, I compiled exuberant ctags, in order to use ctags
with vim.  It turns out, however, that emacs includes it's own copy of
ctags/etags.  Is there any way to store the emacs ctags/etags in a
private directory so only emacs has access to them, so I can have a
ctags package install exuberant ctags into /opt/csw/bin?

Thoughts?
Cory.

NOTE: There is a copy of my ctags package in
/export/medusa/comand/staging/ctags.

--
Cory Omand <comand at blastwave.org>