[csw-users] Evince

James Lee james at blastwave.org
Thu Feb 23 13:34:47 CET 2006

On 23/02/06, 12:05:02, Mats Larsson <mats.larsson at ericsson.com> wrote
regarding [csw-users] Evince:

> I did try to install the Evince pkg from the unstable area but got the
> following:

> ERROR: no info for CSWpoppler. Cannot install dependancy.
> ERROR: could not install required dependancies for CSWevince

Yes, that is so.  It's a brand new release and the corresponding
CSWpoppler package has not yet been released.  Please just ignore
CSWevince now.

If you want to can get poppler from www.blastwave.org/testing/
but with all things testing you are on your own - I heard
there was good reason not to release it but I don't know what.

This will be fixed but maybe in the short term by just removing
CSWevince from the archive.  Sorry any inconvenience.

James.