[csw-users] Semi-OT: Simple Network Host-Status Tool?

Alex Moore asmoore at blastwave.org
Fri Jan 20 21:13:11 CET 2006

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:07:12 -0500
Tim Smith <tim.smith at degreec.com> wrote:

> I've played with nagios briefly on linux and had a -very- difficult
> time trying to get it running ... any links to good solaris-relevent
> guides?

I agree that nagios does take some time to learn and explore, but I
think that it is worth the time.  After the install, just follow the
directions to setup apache.  Then from your new nagios web site, see
the Documentation link.

There may be some hints in /opt/csw/share/doc/nagios/README and
README.CSW.  Also, see the 'View news and info' button for the
package's web page on blastwave.org.

Alex