[csw-users] Gimp 2.2.12

Paul Gress pgress at optonline.net
Thu Jul 27 21:55:06 CEST 2006

Dennis Clarke wrote:
>> Just upgraded gimp.  Now it won't start.  Error messages I'm getting:
>>
>> $ /opt/csw/bin/gimp
>>

> What is the output from
>
> ldd /opt/csw/bin/gimp ?
>
> also .. what rev of libpango do you have ?

Some particulars:

Solaris 10 U2, fully free patched.  No CSW gnome, I'm still using 2.6
gnome supplied from solaris.  Blade 2500.

When I reinstalled pango, here's some output (I did the re-install
manually after pkgrm)

# pkgadd -d libpango-1.13.3-SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg

The following packages are available:
  1  CSWpango     libpango - Library for laying out and rendering text
                  (sparc) 1.13.3

Select package(s) you wish to process (or 'all' to process
all packages). (default: all) [?,??,q]:

Processing package instance <CSWpango> from
</tmp/libpango-1.13.3-SunOS5.8-sparc-CSW.pkg>