[csw-users] Gimp 2.2.12

Paul Gress pgress at optonline.net
Fri Jul 28 02:54:18 CEST 2006

ken mays wrote:
> I'll do a little research tonite and see if I can
> patch it or we can resort to backporting cairo 1.0.2
> Have you tried cairo 1.0.2 and see if that fixes it
> for you??

Alright, almost there now.  Gimp (2.2.12) appears to be working properly
now.  Gtklp also works, as well as seamonkey.  Gftp opens, when I click
on Help-about it crashes with the following error message.

$ /opt/csw/bin/gftp
ld.so.1: gftp-gtk: fatal: relocation error: file
/opt/csw/lib/libpangocairo-1.0.so.0: symbol
cairo_scaled_font_get_font_options: referenced symbol not found
Killed
$

Thanks for all your help,

Paul