[csw-users] Problems with gnome

Mats Larsson mats.larsson at ericsson.com
Mon Jun 26 10:52:46 CEST 2006

On 2006-06-25 12:23, Paul Boven wrote:

> Are other people experiencing similar problems with gnome? Is this a bug
> in the current blastwave gnome distribution, or is there anything else I
> should be checking on my end?

Several users at my site (/opt/csw is NFS-mounted) got similar problems
after this update from unstable:

       freetype2       2.1.10,REV=2005.12.11                       2.2.1

After this update my own builds of Ffox/Tbird 1.5.0.4 (both built with
/opt/csw dependencies) was eating up all memory when started. Something
wrong in the freetype2 2.2.1 build I guess.

/MOL