[csw-users] symbol errors compiling using other blastwavepackages

Scott Lundgren selundgr at email.uncc.edu
Fri Mar 3 16:28:13 CET 2006

> No, since I didn't build it with MySQL. I did build it with ssl.

Thanks for the clarification. I took the the --with-mysql option out and it
did compile with the SSL, TLS, and certificate options. So the original
unresolved symbols are fixed.

Looking at the config.log I thought configure would resolve the library path
because the CSWmysql4 package adds a symbolic link but I guess not. Now to
try your MySQL suggestions. Thanks for the continual help!

bash-2.05$ ls -l /opt/csw/lib/mysql
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     other         19 Feb 23 11:02 /opt/csw/lib/mysql ->
../mysql4/lib/mysql

Scott Lundgren
ITS - Web Services
UNC at Charlotte