[csw-users] CSWmono 1.1.13.6 in /testing

Jonel Rienton jonel.rienton at reidata.com
Wed Mar 29 19:04:47 CEST 2006

I have just copied over a set of new versions of mono in
http://www.blastwave.org/testing.   I also had great success in running
ASP.Net pages using xsp and mod_mono which are also available in
/testing

Brief Info:
Mono provides the necessary software to develop and run .NET client and
server applications on Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows, and UNIX.
Sponsored by Novell, the Mono open source project has an active and
enthusiastic contributing community and is positioned to become the
leading choice for development of Linux applications.

Regards,

Jonel Rienton

--
I know not english well, but I know 9 computer languages.
Pinoy Ako!