[csw-users] Paid for a DVD in Feb and never got it

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Wed May 3 15:15:11 CEST 2006

> Can someone help? Have sent several emails to Dennis with no reply.
> What's the deal?

  I think the deal is that I dropped a line item somewhere or worse, my
 email existence has beome unweildy.  I think I get 400 or more emails a
 day and I am currently shutting down my GMail account and working within
 the blastwave.org interface entirely again.

  From time to time I do miss something.  No doubt.

  Let's fix this DVD issue today :

$ ls -l
-rw-r--r--   1 root     other    4554477568 Apr 27 14:34
csw-i386-17-Apr-2006.iso
-rw-r--r--   1 root     other    4685520896 May  1 01:01
csw-sparc-17-Apr-2006.iso

Note the size of those two ISO images.  These are quite fresh and while the
date on the DVD ISO file says 17th of April I worked on them for a while to
get everything just right until the 1st of May.  A few days ago.

So now I will get the blanks into the burner for you and get this moving.

I am very sorry about this.  I am now going to search my email ( all three
accounts ) and find where you previous emails went to.

--
Dennis Clarke