[csw-users] Fluxbox Dtlogin

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Sat May 20 17:17:27 CEST 2006

> Hi all
>
> I installed Fluxbox but there is no Dtlogin entry. I searched the web
> and found instructions at Gunfleet but alas they didn't work very
> well. Is there a dtlogin package for this somewhere?

I ran into the same situation.  The only thing I can tell you is that you
need to update the fluxbox users particular .xsession in order to get
fluxbox working.  Either that or we need to write the necessary dtlogin mods
ourself.

I have a Sun Ultra 2 here with fluxbox on it and I was thinking of dtlogin
integration but just have not gotten around to it.  There is no shortage of
docs  out there on the topic.

--
Dennis Clarke