[csw-users] pkg-get help

Oldwen Adriano oldwenstyle at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 20:58:21 CET 2006

Thank you for your reply, but this did not fix my problem.  I still receive the same error when trying to execute pkg-get.  Any other suggestions or ideas??

James Lee <james at blastwave.org> wrote:  On 08/11/06, 17:48:52, Oldwen Adriano wrote
regarding Re: [csw-users] pkg-get help:

> #: / -> pkg-get -i wget
> WARNING: gpg not found
> NOTE: To have checksums compared, you must install one of:
> md5 or gmd5sum (gmd5sum is available with GNU textutils)
> try 'pkg-get install textutils'
> WARNING: no catalog file for site ftp.math.purdue.edu
> Updating catalog file first
> Getting catalog...
> /opt/csw/bin/pkg-get: wget: cannot execute

This is another problem, I thought we'd do the top one first.
I think you need:

$ chmod +x /tmp/wget/wget

Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate - Click now to apply