[csw-users] pkg-get help

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Mon Nov 13 16:52:51 CET 2006

>   #: / -> ls -l /tmp/wget/wget
>   -rwxr-xr-x 1 root staff 164576 Nov 3 16:06 /tmp/wget/wget
>   #: / ->

Dear Sir :

    I have been watching this thread for some time now.  I feel that either
 I have made grave mistakes with the Blastwave HOWTO page or I have simply
 not stepped in soon enough to help you.

 First question I have for you is .. what sort of progress are you making?

      [ ] none - totally stalled

      [ ] little - I can't move forwards

      [ ] okay - I think I have it now !

      [ ] done - that was easy

 Really, I clearly need to know if I need to tear down the HOWTO page and
 start over from scratch.

Dennis Clarke
dclarke at blastwave.org